Freedom Folks

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Good Stuff

I've noticed most illegal immigration blogs are running a little slow this week. I think we're all a little burnt out after the rallies and following the endless biased coverage.

So here's a round-up of some good stuff I've been reading today...

Powerline thinks the GOP should make hay by listening to the base (I agree!)

Jack Fowler at the Corner has some interesting polling data.

California Yankee says trust the people over at Red State

Katie's Dad says: "Having people who live Inside The Beltway decide...is akin to having pedophiles designing playgrounds."

The Gun Totin' Liberal Is a wee bit pissed.

Toni at Bear Creek Ledger details *another* DHS snafu (did I ever tell you about the time I heard a pastor use that acro in a sermon? It was a Depends moment to be sure!)

And last but hardly least our pal Gunner at Tanker Brothers gives a world class fisking to a friendly neighborhood moonbat. Get'em Gunner! And by the way, where the hell are my trolls?

I'm a little under the weather today so I'm off to flop on the couch and watch the special features for Cinderella Man. If you haven't seen this film yet you are missing out. Probably the best film I've seen in quite a while.

Technorati Tags: , , ,