Freedom Folks

Monday, April 24, 2006

President Bush Fighting Strawmen...

Strawmen win!

Source: yahoonews
IRVINE, Calif. - President Bush, rebutting lawmakers advocating a law-and-order approach to immigration, said Monday that those who are calling for massive deportation of the estimated 11 million foreigners living illegally in the United States are not being realistic.

"Massive deportation of the people here is not going to work," Bush said as a Congress divided over immigration returned from a two-week recess. "It's just not going to work."
Who is it calling for mass deportations? I'm not. (well, unless I'm really pissed)

Mark Krikorian isn't.

Tom Tancredo isn't.

So who's calling for mass deportation if the two bigges names in the anti-illegal immigration movement aren't, hmmm?

Could it be this guy?

The President continues to embarrass himself...
"You can be a nation of law and be a compassionate nation at the same time," he said to applause.
What the hell does that even mean? A whole bunch of Americans are begging the President to stop illegal immigration and his response?
"You can be a nation of law and be a compassionate nation at the same time," he said to applause.
Let me run this through my shiny new decoder ring...
"Goddamn you people! I will continue to import as much poverty and low wage slaves as I please! Illegally at that -- neiner, neiner. How dare you question me!"
That's what I hear, how about you?

Stumbled across a good older rant here.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,