Freedom Folks

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Har-De-Har-Har

I just sent an email to John Harwood at the Wall Street Journal taking him to task for this ridiculous piece...
Mr. Harwood,

I was appalled to read the story referenced in the title of this email. To call it misleading would do a disservice to the word, you should be ashamed of yourself for even attempting to pass off this ridiculous attempt at building consensus for this nation killing bill.

As we approach the Fourth of July sir I would ask you to take a long hard look at yourself. Was there not a time when you loved this country? When you thought of yourself as a proud American? Perhaps not.

I doubt there is any way to bridge this divide, but I ask that you actually ask yourself if you think an unending flood of illegal immigrants is actually good for this country. I cannot imagine a person who has an IQ higher than a rutabega answering yes, then again I cannot imagine printing this sort of tripe so there you have it.

All the best,
Jake
He responded thusly...
the word is r-u-t-a-b-a-g-a
And my riposte...
If the intention was to confirm that you are an asshole, mission accomplished!
To be continued!