Freedom Folks

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A cure fer what ails ye

Hey!  Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still alive.  Also wanted to thank the lovely and fierce Bald Chick for taking up my blogging slack today.  We had a long weekend and I felt like crap today which has only been compounded by the difficulty I've had accessing the internet.

Okay, is it just me or are some people "nap people" and some aren't?  I took a nap this afternoon and upon rising felt as if I'd been savagely beaten by two skinny anarchist punks, actually that's a bad analogy as I don't think that would hurt all that much!  :P

Anywho, we attended the "50 mile march protest" yesterday in Batavia, Illinois.  Not to much to report on that front, it was about as vanilla as these things come.  We also had another problem with the video I took, part of the festivities was a Boycott Miller dealie where two cases of Miller beer were dumped in a local river and great hilarity ensued.   Unfortunately that's the video that didn't turn out.

Wondering about the title of this post?  Well, courtesy of the prince of darkness Freedom Folks is proud to bring you...

Numa-Numa vs. Angry German Kid

Don't say you haven't been warned!

H/T The POD, (AKA Jonah Goldberg)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,