Freedom Folks

Monday, October 23, 2006

NATIONWIDE CALENDAR OF ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION EVENTS

Ok, this is very, very cool.  I was just hipped up to this tonight while feasting on some delicious Applebee's comestibles after an Midwest Minuteman protest in Carol Stream Illinois that we attended earlier today.  Yes, that's why posting was so slow, quit yer bitchin!

The good folks over at Midwest Minutemen have put together an nationwide, online events calendar for any and all anti-illegal immigration events.  So now you have no excuses for not getting out and shaking a sign in a reconquistas face! 

It also allows you to break down by state for a more detailed view.  Very, very cool.

If you live in Illinois make sure to check out the Midwest Minutemen site.  They are very active, very determined, and some of the nicest folks you will meet. I assume they would appreciate tips on upcoming events you may be having, make sure to let them know about them!

Totally unrelated but I'm feeling far too lazy to make a whole another post.  keep an eye on our youtube channel.  I am currently gussying up a bunch of video we shot for Hot Air that they didn't end up using.  I hope to start putting up our "archives" in the next couple of days.   Let me know what y'all think, I value our smart readers opinions.

Also, if you get some hot video and don't know what to do with it you are welcome to send it our way.  If it truly rocks we will try to put it together in a tight package and get it out there for the people's to see.

And I'll just throw this out there. If any of you all have experience with video production and you see any ways I might improve on what we're doing here, and the suggestion "spend a wad of hot sweaty cash" ain't what we're lookin' for, please let me know.  I'm still pretty much a noob when it comes to producing video and have miles to go.

Thanks!

Technorati Tags: , , ,