Freedom Folks

Monday, November 13, 2006

Found In Comments...

From here.
This entire blogsite is sad and depressing, you people are modern day bigots, what the hell is wrong with you? Racist bastard pigs.
mike | 11.13.06 - 12:14 am | #
Thank you Mike, whenever anyone calls us any of those pejorative names we know we are doing our job. As Peter Brimelow sez...
"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal."
Let me tell ya what racist doesn't mean Mike...

It doesn't mean you don't like what I have to say.

It doesn't mean you disagree with me.

It doesn't even mean your right.

It means making a judgement of worth based on the color of a person's skin. Please be so kind as to provide an example of same, or conversely, bite me you retard.

Under a different piece he left this...
Don't any of you know anything about our country? Don't you have anything to do but sit around and hate people because they have nothing and they come to our country and try to improve their lives? How many of you would really act differntly if you were the Mexican immigrants coming here?Racist bastard pigs, go to college, get a life-Ignorance destroys.
M
mike | 11.13.06 - 12:19 am | #
Let's break these down Barney style...

1.) Don't any of you know anything about our country?

Oddly enough lower case mike I do, I know that immigration has almost always been used as a weapon to hurt American workers. I know that the importation of said workers was almost always supported by elite haircuts like yourself who could give a rat's ass about regular Americans.

2.) Don't you have anything to do but sit around and hate people because they have nothing and they come to our country and try to improve their lives?

Here's the fundamental disconnect, I care about my fellow citizens long before I care about anyone else. In my hierarchy of responsibilities I put Americans first long before I worry a whit about any other person on this planet.

lower case mike doesn't. He is an undifferentiated citizen of the world. The fact that he lives here (presumably) and enjoys the largesse of this country hasn't blinded him to the fact that apparently only America and britain have some sort of secret obligation to every other person on the planet.

C.) How many of you would really act differntly if you were the Mexican immigrants coming here?

Depends what you mean by that? Are you asking if I were poor would I do whatever it took to take care of my family? Sure. Are you asking if I illegally jumped the border would I rape small children and give them STD's? Drive drunk with an astonishing frequency? Whine and pule about how mean America is because it has laws? Anally rape puppies?

No.

D.) Racist bastard pigs, go to college, get a life-Ignorance destroys.

Obviously this isn't a question but it is so much fun I had to include it!

As I said in comments, I thank god on a daily basis that I was never subjected to the retard farms that masquerade as modern institutions of higher learning. Places that appear solely to exist for the purpose of turning out emotionally unstable, logic deficient whining puling sacks of crap like lower case mike here.

Take your whining ass for a walk lower case mike, we're all stocked up on crazy around here.

And a quickie from our new troll (aww, ain't he cute) Buford...
not won positive coment about mecksicans can be found on this blog.
You know what? I am under precisely zero obligation to write anything positive about Mexico or Mexicans. Let me clue you in to a little secret Buford, they aren't Americans, and when they come to this country illegally not only are they citizens of a foreign nation, they are then citizens of a foreign nation attempting to subvert our form and system of government.

Which part of that was I supposed to like again?

You do recall the 'Gran Estupido Marches' last summer right?

You want fair and balanced? You're in the wrong place. This blog is here to push back against the insane open borders policies of people like President Bush, the Chamber of Commerce, Tamara Jacoby et al. You want pro-illegal stuff? Pro-Mexican stuff, the mainstream media should be filling your needs nicely.

Piss off!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,