Freedom Folks

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Capitol Graffiti?

Following up on this post I am still hot on the trail of pix that show the graffiti spray painted on our capitol building by Anarchist punks. After about two hours of searching last night this is as close as I've gotten...



And of course this one from the original piece...

Does anybody else think it's bizarre that these photos haven't been posted anywhere? Wouldn't they be proud of them? Something about this doesn't smell right to me. If you have any thoughts lay'em on me cuz I'm pretty puzzled by this turn of events. Have they wised up enough to realize that seeing these pictures would enrage normal Americans? I mean, I know that and you know that, but a lefty? Who live to humble and denigrate America? Magic Eight Ball sez: Unlikely!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,