Freedom Folks

Saturday, January 13, 2007

When Idiots Comment

Source: Chicago Indymedia

(Referring to Osbaldo Aldrete Davila, the illegal alien drug smuggler shot in the buttocks as he fled back to Mexico, who was granted immunity to testify against Ramos and Compean, two border patrol agents prosecuted, convicted and sentenced to federal prison for doing their jobs.)

"baldchick", go back to whatever European cave you crawled out of! Davila didn't cross the border, the border crossed him!
My, oh, my...what a talented border we must have! Evidently, it's able to leap an illegal alien drug smuggler -- and his truck filled with 800 pounds of marijuana -- in a single bound.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPERBORDER!

Jake and I lent our support (along with about 50 other patriots) to Ramos and Compean at a rally in Chicago today. More on that later...including pics and video.

And, awwwww man! Do I REALLY have to go back to my European cave? It's so dark and damp and politically correct, and there's no pizza for kilometers -- KILOMETERS, I say!

Technorati Tags
Illegal Immigration * Border Patrol * National Guard * Ignacio Ramos * Jose Compean * Idiots