Freedom Folks

Monday, February 19, 2007

New Freedom Folks Troll Pool

Dear readers,

I feel certain you've noticed by now that this blog has been infested by a troll. This seems to happen about three times a year so it's nothing to worry about.

I for one would like to go on record as expressing my deep admiration for our new troll. I especially appreciate his willingness to drop hot steaming loads of "learnin'" on us poor rubes, we are better for your presence, dear troll.

Now, just to keep things fun around here I thought we might have a 'troll pool.' I felt the thing to wager on would be when this current infestation ends, or our trolls head explodes as everyone is now most sensibly ignoring it.

I take Wednesday overnight. Claim your slots, suckers! (we'll talk about loot later!)

Technorati Tags: , ,