Freedom Folks

Monday, March 05, 2007

Your Government Hard At Work...


For their favorite people, here's a hint...they're not citizens...
In order to claim individuals, even children, as dependents, they have to be citizens or residents of the U.S. . . . A child can become a U.S. resident either by having a green card or by being substantially present in the U.S. Many illegal immigrants are considered residents for income tax purposes based on substantial presence even though they are in violation of their immigration status.
Have no fear, even though the government, more specifically this administration, has done everything but lovingly polish the scrotes of illegal aliens, they are working feverishly to solve this problem, feverishly I say!

What would the proper color code be?

H/T Debbie Schussel

Technorati Tags: , , , ,



Create a Link

<< Home