Freedom Folks

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Reconquista Drumbeat Goes On!

I am a PROUD MEXICAN and serving proudly in the U. S. Armed Forces. I have been in the military service for 38 years, I am a Viet-Nam Veteran and now stationed in Kuwait after volunteering for one last year it will make 39 years total. I regret not being home to support MI GENTE (my people), but, just as I supported the troops in Viet-Nam and Kuwait by being there, on Monday, May 1st, I will not be wearing my uniform, instead, I will not report for duty and I will be wearing a white t-shirt to show my PRIDE AND SUPPORT por MI GENTE for my people. ME VALE MADRE!!!!!
Can anybody tell me what the problem might be with this?

Anybody? Bueller?

Why are MEXICANS serving in the United States Military? He can't even be bothered to pretend he's an American of Mexican decent, nope, Mexican.

And this is really important, if his people are solely MI GENTE, well, this clearly isn't the country for him and he needs to get the hell out.

If this guy doesn't see himself as an AMERICAN after 39 years in the military, well what the hell's the point?

H/T Beyond Borders

Technorati Tags: , ,