Freedom Folks

Friday, May 26, 2006

Good Sports!

In the course of blogging, on occasion, I may have used an intemerate word or two, surely no more than that. Ahem, in that spirit I took The Shop Floor Blog to task recently in this post.

I just found this in my inbox...
Subject: Thanks, from Satan

Jack-(well, it was close!)

just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for linking to our blog...although we may disagree on immigration, we appreciate your comments in the realm of free speech.

cheers.
Though I disagree profoundly with their position on immigration, I must doff my cap to a classy and humorous reply.

As a dyed in the wool capitalist here's wishing them all the best (with the notable exception of their unfortunate position on amnesty).

Well done sir!

Technorati Tags: , , ,