Freedom Folks

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

John McCain: Video

Our pal Red Sky has video of John McCain blathering on about his great love for illegal immigrants. I've checked carefully and he doesn't miss a single falsehood, mistruth or canard in this display.

I'm not going to say too much here because if I did I might suggest that Mr. McCain is a defeatist coward who is more than willing to sell his country out to the highest bidder. That's why I'll restrain myself from suggesting that I find him to be utterly contemptible and frankly no longer an American.

A couple of quick thoughts to rebut Senor "Yo quero illegal pee-pee" McCain.

How does one "prove" that a job won't or can't be done by an American?

Who, precisely will perform the actual enforcement of background checks if we're not doing it now?

Have you no shame sir?

Watch it.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,