Freedom Folks

Friday, September 22, 2006

Dumbest Quote Of The Day

Source: Kansas.com

As reported at Lonewacko, a local prelate opened his illegal lovin' cakehole wide and let this steaming nugget come-a-tumblin' out...
"I am missing leadership from state officials to name the sin of racism," Jones said. "I don't find racist politicians, but I find people who are expressing racist views that then get played out in other ways, so that I'm deeply concerned with an undercurrent racism in the state of Kansas that I did not expect to find."
Now, I've studied this statement carefully and come to the conclusion that the good father was pretty clearly soused when he made this statement, or he's an idiot.

Didn't there used to be some sort of schooling involved with getting a divinity degree?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,