Freedom Folks

Friday, November 11, 2005

A Note To The Savages

I'm sure you are familiar with this.

This ABC News story details how Susan Gaylord Buxton used a handgun to subdue a home invader.

Allow me to join with communities such as San Francisco, Chicago, New York, and various and other sundry areas that have turned the corner on savagery and express my disappointment that Mrs. Buxton survived the attack.

As I'm sure all my civilized readers would agree, the use of a handgun in any and all situations is far worse than vicious rape and murder. Yes, of course it would be regrettable if Mrs. Buxton and her daughter were to die but, I for one am eminently comfortable with their deaths so long as icky guns can be removed from the equation.

I call on the Supreme Court to take swift action on this issue lest other miscreants survive these sorts of attacks.

The time to act is now people, before more survive!

Linked @
Stop The ACLU (My Homie Jay!)
Iowa Voice (gets a shout out!)
The Big Dog (hey, wait a cotton pickin' minute! I thought I was...)
The Crazy Rants Of Samantha Burns (whew! quite a mouthful sam)
Random Yak (I'm reminded of a joke; okay a Rabbi a Priest and a Dentist...)
Adam's blog (Adam, pimpin' 4 JC! I'm down wit dat)
bRight & Early (I got nothin')
NIF (NIF reminds me of either a crunchy breakfast cereal guaranteed to assist with pesky bowel movements OR a high qualty floor wax, you decide)
Conservative Cat (Frankly I'm the only CC around here pal, hey, stop it! I bruise easy)
MacStansbury.org (Hmmm...I think we all know how much trouble the Scots are)
The Political Teen (Uh-huh, what's next? An apethetic Liberal, naah, never happen)
Two Babes & A Brain (I would be wrong no matter what I say here)
4Haks (why four?)
basil's blog ( I think I've been clear about my love of tasty herbs )
Obligatory Anecdote (Obligatory my eye!)
My Vast Right Conspiracy
The Uncooperative Blogger
Cao's Blog
(we love Cao!)
Wizbang!
Jo's Cafe
Stuck on Stupid
Sumpin & Half'o Sumpin'

Choose Life
Third World County
.5