Freedom Folks

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Barack Obabma: Munch My Crank Please!

This just in: Democrat Senator sniffs own excrement, head so far up his own pooper!

As a conservative resident of the great city of Chicago I am constantly reminded why Liberals and Democrats should never --ever be allowed to come within 10 city blocks of national security.

Our current embarrassment of a Senator, Barack Obama-D Il. (or as swimmin' Ted likes to say Balamba-damba-ding-dong!) took US Representative Mark Kirk R-Il., to task for this statement --

"I think that when we look at the threat that's out there, young men, between, say, the ages of 18 and 25 from a couple of countries, I believe a certain amount of intense scrutiny should be placed on them," the Highland Park congressman was quoted as saying. "I'm not threatened by people from China. I'm not even threatened by people from Mexico. I just know where the threat is from. It's from a unique place, and I think it's OK to recognize that.''

Sounds good to me, but Sen. Obama found his lace panties in a twist and responded thusly--

"I like Mark Kirk, enjoy working with him and believe he cares deeply about our nation's security, but I believe his statement indicates a cavalier attitude towards civil liberties,'' the Democrat said. "His comments do a disservice to the public diplomacy process that's required to win the war on terror.''

Or, please allow me to don my Liberal decoder ring and parse this puppy.

I would like to feast on Mark Kirk's delicious innards, failing that I will make the most ridiculous statements ever heard, one's virtually guaranteed to put your children at risk, simply to burn this uppity Repugnican prick. Oh, that stuff about civil rights, you know that's a joke right? I mean, come on, we Liberals believe firmly in the concept of peeing down the back of your neck and telling you it's rainwater.

Allow me to advance a radical theory. Opening one's mouth and allowing anything lurking in your peabrain to just pop out is NOT, by strictest definition, good governance. If I might offer Senator Obama a polite suggestion?

We're in the middle of a war you jack-ass!

STFU!

h/t Ace of Spades

Linked @

The Political Teen
Stop The ACLU
Wizbang
Jo's Cafe