Freedom Folks

Friday, November 11, 2005

O'Reilly Is Dead On!

I don't understand what all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is all about on this one.

Earlier today Bill O'Reilly made the eminently sensible statement that if you, as a community, don't like the military perhaps you shouldn't enjoy the benefits that accrue to any citizen of this country no matter how goofy.

I mean come on! These flaming asshats in San Fran were never actually Americans, French maybe (a love of cheese and monkeys) but at what point do we recognize that they will only be satisfied when the sane portion of the country is killed off leaving them free to frolic naked in the street gagging on the patchouli stench.

I'm joining Bill O'Reilly in this (not having a television help me on this one, he has a morning kids show, right?) I like Bill alright, but that's not the point here. I am sick unto death of these flaming liberal asshats pretending to occupy some sort of moral high ground that costs them nothing. Let's remove them from any protection the rest of us enjoy as remotely sane Americans. Build a terrorist superhighway from Mexico and Canada that only goes to their fair city and let them enjoy the fruits of their asshatery!

But hey, that's just me, what do you think?

Tip of my chapeau and trackback 2 The Political Teen