Freedom Folks

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I AM Speechless

This just in from Michelle Malkin:


If you have ever read this blog you know that we are unabashed in our expressions of displeasure with those who disagree with us (Thai hookers and cheap scotch come to mind for some reason).

Howevah, I literally can't imagine saying something like this about someone who isn't a politician, I know I've taken some hard shots at fellow commentators on occasion, but this, I really don't understand how you guys can't see that it is this sort of nastiness that keeps you from winning elections, and it do chuckles, it really -- really do.

And if you want to trot out the "it's just a joke, lighten up" canard, yeah, nice try. Since we're agreed that president Bush has his problems have you not wondered why y'all really aren't doing any better in the polls?

You need look no farther than this.

***UPDATE***
While going through the comments over at Riehl World View I came across this gem...
Again, Michelle can dish it, can't take it

The Mohammed cartoons

The Tom Cruise South Park thingy

The publication of personal information of anti-military protesters.

Hey, there is a reason Peggy Noonan doesn't get ping-ponged

Posted by: don surber | Saturday, May 20, 2006 at 07:07 PM
"There's a reason Peggy Noonan doesn't get ping-ponged?"

I used to like Don okay until I realized he just isn't the brightest bulb and has a mean/idiot streak a mile long. I haven't visited his site or linked to him in some time, and I'm glad of that. If this is what passes for reasoned discourse in this POS's world, I'd rather not join in the fun. He will be delinked forthwith and I hope others follow suit. Let's return this "journalist" to the bottom with the pond scum where he belongs.

Today we begin the "Delink Don" campaign and we'll need your help. If you link to Don please consider removing that link, thank you!

Oh, and Don, defending this is all I really need to know about ya, have a nice life and please FO!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,