Freedom Folks

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sex In The City...Idiotstyle

I was watching this @ The Political Teen

Okay, when in the hell did Charlotte from Sex In The City get a newspaper column?

I mean I knew the New York Times standards were pretty low but, an actress?

Sure, I enjoyed the show just fine and Charlotte did a great job playing an uptight, uptown bitch, but a journalist?

I just can't see it.

I mean what's next Sean Penn covering Iraq or Leonardo DiCaprio covering earth Day?

As far as I'm concerned Charlotte should just go back to her acting career and all will be well.

(voices in the background) Yes dear.

Maureen who?

Oh, never mind (for those old enough to remember think Rossanna Danna (sp.?) from SNL

h/t @ trackback 2 The Political teen
Cao's blog (we love Cao!)
MVRC (How vast? No really, I wanna know?)
Jo's Cafe (I think I could die happy just bussin' tables there!)
Euphoric Reality (You know, *sniff* plain old reality works just fine for me)
Iowa Voice (I bet he sounds like the guy who does the movie trailers, "In a world...")
Outside The Beltway (Beltway? A road that strikes you? Holds your trousers up?)
The Crazy Rants Of Samantha Burns (Gasp, splutter, damn girl! My poor fingers)
.5 (I think we all know the deal here, hey, it's okay pal we can't all be packing an armadillo in our trousers)
Blue State Conservative (I feel your pain)
basil's blog (Fresh IS better!)
MacStansbury (The big Mac?)
Don Surber (But I thought all media people were eeeevilll!)