Freedom Folks

Friday, April 20, 2007

Bill Richardson: Gonzalez Is The Man Cuz' He's Tan!

Source: the hill

Just in case you had any doubt that (Your Future President!) Bill Richardson was a racist clown, he's nice enough to remove any doubt...
Presidential candidate and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) said Monday the reason he has not called for the removal of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is that the two both have Hispanic backgrounds.

Richardson, in an interview with The Hill, said he is "pretty close" to making such a call, but added that he is reluctant to do so before Gonzales's Senate testimony despite the high-profile involvement of New Mexico in the U.S. attorneys scandal.

[Richardson says] "The only reason I'm not there is because he's Hispanic, and I know him and like him... It's because he's Hispanic. I'm honest... I want to give him the benefit of the doubt."
Let's play a little game. Imagine if I was a politician and a fellow politician who was white had gotten himself into trouble and I went on record saying: I'm honest, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's white.

How long would my head remain attached to my body? The double standard is truly mind blowing.

Previous coverage on this jackass:

Bill Richardson: Race Pandering Whore

So Close...

Pro-Illegal Crowd Continues to Hijack Civil Rights Movement

Bill Richardson: Loves Cock...?

Bill Richardson: Governor Of Chihuahua?

A Hispanic President?

H/T Lonewacko

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,